Youngstown All Breed Training Club
- Every class at YABTC instructs the student to train their dog. With practice outside of class, students and their dogs will improve their skill level.
- To enroll in an obedience or rally class, call 330 398-9270, or E-Mail us at Registrar@yabtc.com
- To enroll in an agility class, contact Anita Sorboro at 330-671-6115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The phone number of the Club answering machine is 330 538-2907.
- The Training Director at Youngstown All Breed is Dale Burrier. He may be reached at TrainingDirector@yabtc.com
- YABTC also offers conformation classes and competition level classes in obedience and agility.
- Puppies must be a minimum of 10 weeks and have their second series of puppy shots to enter the building.
- All dogs must not be dangerous to other dogs or handlers
- A copy of the dog’s shot records and tuition prepayment are required for enrollment in all classes. MasterCard, Visa & PalPal now accepted.
- Please bring soft treats and a water dish to class. You may also bring a favorite toy or a clicker if you wish.
- Please bring a crate to agility and rally classes
Next test dates:
The CGC test is is given on the last day of each Beg2 class. It is provided free of charge to those students who have paid for the current Beg2 obedience class. It is $10 for those who have not.
Pre-registration is a must for those not enrolled in the current class.
The current month's schedule by days of the week
(w/Instructors)can be found in our newsletter.
YABTC is a 501c organization. Your charitable donation is greatly appreciated.